Chelmsford, MA, March 29, 2021. Griptiller LLC, a technology-enabled service firm specializing in environmental insurance real estate risks, is pleased to offer brokers Griptiller SORT (Submission Organization & Reconciliation Tool). On an account-by-account basis, Griptiller reconciles real estate submission data for brokers before distribution to carriers. We deliver our broker customers an accurate package of organized data, which is sent to carriers via each broker’s own company-approved data delivery systems.
Preparing real estate submissions is time-consuming and laborious. And when complete, submission data are often still difficult for underwriters to download, review and quote. Given the depth of review necessary, poorly organized submissions can result in poor coverage outcomes.
Griptiller SORT eliminates those issues by reconciling property lists and documents in such a way that brokers can:
- Demonstrate deep account knowledge to clients.
- Obtain better coverages and faster quotes by reducing the burden on underwriters.
- Continue using their company-approved data storage and external delivery systems.
“Griptiller SORT makes transacting real estate accounts cost effective for brokers and so much easier on their insureds and underwriters. It’s fast and affordable for any account,” states David Oldow, Griptiller Principal and Co-founder.
Griptiller SORT generates a package of accurate, easy-to-download and easy-to-underwrite folders including:
- A Master Document Key to quickly determine which properties have documents and which do not. The Key contains the report descriptive name, date, author, and property associations. It is often edited to become a policy disclosed document list.
- An All Document .ZIP file filled with individually labelled property folders containing property-associated documents.
- An accurate Property List containing vetted and mappable addresses.
Accurate, easy-to-underwrite submissions are a real business advantage.
Our three-step process ensures submission accuracy and improved coverage outcomes.
- Data organization: Griptiller SORT reconciles account data and shares an account overview.
- Data perfection: Griptiller SORT highlights errors and inconsistencies, then perfects the data.
- Data delivery: Customers download and retain the organized data to satisfy company requirements. Then the submission package is uploaded to company-approved data systems for external delivery to the markets and any other transaction partners.
“Over the last couple of years, we worked with underwriters and brokers to solve this particular problem,” continues David Oldow. “Griptiller SORT eliminates data dumps, so brokers can better serve their clients, store organized account records in company systems, and efficiently market accounts to appreciative underwriters.”
For more information on how Griptiller SORT can help you grow your business, contact David Oldow at email@example.com.